- This event has passed.
#misec – Grand Rapids
October 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Set the channel topic:
Thursday, October 8, 2020
West Michigan Center for Arts and Technology (WMCAT)
614 First St NW, Suite 300
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
WMCAT is located at the corner of First St NW and Seward Ave NW.
WMCAT is the entire third floor of the building.
- Street Parking: There is limited street parking on First St NW and Seward Ave NW (some spaces are metered and some are not).
- The DASH: If you’re coming from downtown, you can ride the DASH for free. The DASH West route drops off at Bridge St NW and Seward Ave NW, very close to our building (DASH Route Map). From there, it’s a brief walk to WMCAT. If you’re not coming from downtown, there are also DASH lots on Seward Ave NW between Lake Michigan Dr. and Bridge St. ($2 a day to park). From those lots you can ride the DASH to the nearest bus stop or walk.
- Parking Ramp: There is also a parking ramp connected to our building. You can enter the ramp on Seward Ave NW (just past Bridge Street Market and before you get to First St NW) and go straight up to the second floor. There is a fee to park (approx. $16-20/day) since the ramp is not managed by WMCAT.
Building Access: There are a couple of different ways to access the building:
- If parking on the street, taking the DASH, or parking in the DASH lot: Enter the building at main entrance on First St NW and take the elevator or stairs up to 3rd floor.
- If parking on the 2nd floor of the parking ramp: There is an entrance to the building on the northeast corner of the 2nd floor of the ramp marked by a WMCAT logo sign. Enter there, follow the WMCAT signs, and take the stairs or elevator up to 3rd floor.